Tuesday 1 July 2014

Gauri Khan attended the grand opening of the Restaurant Brown Bakery Box in Delhi

Gauri Khan attended the grand opening of the Restaurant Brown Bakery Box in Delhi 
=================================================
-AJAY SHASTRI-
Editor - BOLLYWOOD CINE REPORTER
Email: editorbcr@gmail.com
============================
BCR (NEW DELHI) King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan’s Wife Gauri Khan recently visited Delhi and attended the grand opening of the restaurant Brown Bakery Box at Panchsheel Park, South Delhi. She was the guest of honor at the event and cut the ribbon and inaugurated the Restaurant. At the inauguration Son Aaryan & Daughter Suhana were also present.



At the event gauri said, “I am from Delhi and my city is known its food, and When I got this invitation to inaugurate the restaurant, I hurriedly packed my bags came here. As our family is here so we frequently come to Delhi”

No comments:

Post a Comment